LeverageMinds, LLC delivers professional services and technologies to the federal government, state, and local municipalities. Our core competencies include:
• FISMA/RMF/NIST Compliance
• FedRAMP – Cloud Based Assessment
• Security Control Assessment
• Third Party Assessment
• Security Documentation and Review
• POA&M Management
• CMMC Audit/Gap analysis
• Cybersecurity Training
• Continuous Monitoring
• Federal/State Legislations, Regulations, & Policy Impact Assessments
Our professionals are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with industry knowledge and certifications capable of handling high complex programs and projects. In addition to skill set and experience, we focus on good communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, a collaborative mindset, a team-oriented approach, and solid creative-thinking capabilities.
• 30+ Years of Combined Industry Experience
• Subject Matter Experts and Experienced Technologists with extensive security and privacy knowledge
• Certified Cybersecurity Consultants (PMP, CISM, CASP, CAP, CEH, CISA, CSAE, CSAP, CCSK, CySA, CCNA Security, AWS CDA, SEC+, CSM, NET+, A+)
• LeverageMinds management and staff hold the following clearances to serve our Federal clientele: TOP SECRET (TS), Secret SCI, and Public Trust. LeverageMinds staff is open to and capable of acquiring other clearances, as required, and requested by our customers.
PERSONAL PAST PERFORMANCE
DOD - Our SMEs leveraged Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) evaluator by planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing, and analyzing Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) programs using the D oDIN RSI Evaluators Scoring Metrics 10.1 (Employee Status, Contract Value: $27.3m, Delivery Order: HC102818D0006HC102819F6101).
OPM - Our SMEs conducted security assessments to ensure compliance with security standards, policies, and procedures (KIST, FISMA, OMB) (Employee Status, Contract Value: $505,566, Delivery Order: 0S35F5461H-0PM3214F0210).
DHS TSA - Our SMEs managed POA&Ms, and remediation plans by providing information security solutions to address TSA risks (Employee Status, Contract Value: $7.6m, Delivery Order: HSHQDC13DE2001-HSTS0215JOIA079).
HHS CMS - Our SMEs served as ISSOs and developed security documentations to aid in the Authority To Operate (ATO) Process (Employee Status, Contract Value: $5.6m, Delivery Order: HHSN316201200183W-1111SM50020170001613).
LIST OF SPECIFIC CODES
• DUNS: 117703070
• CAGE Code: 8RSR5
519190 - All Other Information Services
541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
541519 - Other Computer Related Services
541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
561621 - Security Systems Services (Primary)
518210 - Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services 541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
611420 - Computer Training
• Socio-economic certifications: SWaM, EDWOSB
• Accept Credit and Purchase Cards
Ready To Get Started
We are ready to secure your project and work with you. Connect with us and lets get started.CONTACT US
17025 IsIip Loop,
Dumfries, VA 22026
February 10 ,2021
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
Leveraging People, Process, and Technology to deliver substantial value to our clients. We focus on their key security elements and business needs.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED